- While there are a number of different kinds of nannies …Read More »
- There are many swimming school and centers located in the …Read More »
- Consuming testosterone boosters is very common among men. By it, …Read More »
Subscribe To Blog via Email
Jailbreak is the process of unlocking all the restrictions in iOS as itgives you the root access to the iOS file system for running software that are not approved by Apple. After the jailbreak, you can install new apps on your iPhone and enhance its functionality. So, are you here to jailbreak iPhone 6 / 6S (Plus)? Read further to find out how.
In order to perform the jailbreak, you need to have the Pangu app. Make sure you create a backup of all your data before starting the process. Here are the steps that you need to perform:
- Go to Settings>>iCloud>>Find My iPhone and turn it off
- Go to Settings>>Touch ID & Passcode>> Turn Passcode off. This will turn off the Touch ID and Password
- Now switch your phone to Airplane Mode
- Download Pangu 9 for Mac or Windows, whichever you are using
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch Pangu 9
- You will see a start button in the center, which you have to click for the jailbreak to begin
- Now, a new window will open. Click “Already Backup” for continuing
- During the process, you will see WWDC and Pangu apps on the home screen. The iPhone will automatically reboot after which you will be asked to unlock the device and turn on the Airplane Mode.
- After a while, you will be asked to run the Pangu app on the home screen.
Wait till the jailbreak completes. Now you can close the Pangu app. The terminal will restart and you will see Cydia on your phone’s home screen. Your iPhone is now officially jailbroken.
After you are done with everything, go to your phone’s settings and turn on “Find My iPhone” and the TouchID. Enjoy using your iPhone by installing all the amazing apps that you always wanted.